Terms & Conditions:
1. These terms and conditions (“the Terms”) are the terms and conditions that apply to the “Bristan On Tap Installer Survey 2019” between the Opening Date and the Closing Date (“the Survey Incentive”) as promoted by Bristan Group Limited (company number 1318148) whose registered office is at 1 Park Row, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 5AB. A Masco Company (“the Promoter”).
2. Participation in the Survey Incentive constitutes acceptance of the Terms. By entering the Survey Incentive all entrants will be deemed to be bound by the Terms.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the conduct of the Survey Incentive and all matters relating to the Survey Incentive, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
4. The Survey Incentive is only open to installers who are residents in GB and who are aged 18 or over.
5. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, their affiliated brands and companies or any other persons professionally connected with the Survey Incentive or their immediate families are excluded from entering the Survey Incentive.
6. The opening date of the Survey Incentive is 6am on 06/12/2019 (the “Opening Date”) and the Closing Date is 11.59pm on 15/12/2019 (“the Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date shall not be included in the Survey Incentive.
7. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
8. Multiple entries are not permitted and only one entry per email address and per person is permitted. Any person reasonably suspected of having created multiple email accounts for the purpose of entering the Survey Incentive shall be disqualified.
9. The Survey Incentive is strictly limited to a maximum of 50 x Bristan On Tap tape measures (“the Incentive”) throughout the promotional period, and the tape measures will only be sent out to the first 50 installers to successfully complete the On Tap Installer Survey 2019 and that also complete their contact details at the end of the survey. All survey entries must be successfully received by no later than Sunday 15th December 2019. The first 50 installers qualified to receive a Bristan On Tap tape measure will be notified via email that they will receive the Incentive, in accordance with the Terms, within 28 days after the Closing Date or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter, using the email address provided by the entrant. The Incentive is non-transferable, unless agreed by the Promoter in writing and no cash alternative is available. The Incentive will only be awarded directly to the first 50 installer entrants. No purchase necessary.
10. In addition to the Survey Incentive, all successful entrants to the Bristan On Tap Installer Survey 2019 within the promotional period will automatically be entered into a prize draw for the chance to win 1 of 5 Bristan Christmas prize bundles (“the Prize Draw”), which includes a Sonique mini valve shower, a Carre thermostatic bar shower, a Christmas hamper and a £100 Amazon gift card (“the Prize”). The winners of the Prize Draw will be the first five entries drawn at random from all valid entries submitted in accordance with the Terms. Installers will only be entered into the Prize Draw if they have chosen to complete their contact details at the end of the survey. The Prize is non-transferable, unless agreed by the Promoter in writing and no cash alternative is available. The Prize will only be awarded directly to the five winners.
a. The winners of the Prize Draw will be notified that they have won by email within 28 days after the Closing Date or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter, using the email address provided by the entrant. Entrants will not be contacted if they have not won the Prize Draw.
b. All reasonable effort will be made by the Promoter to contact the winners of the Prize Draw. Upon receipt of notification that they have won, the winners of the Prize Draw will be required to contact the Promoter to claim their Prize and make the necessary arrangements to claim their Prize. The winners must respond to the Promoter, claiming their Prize within 72 hours of first being contacted by the Promoter. If any winner does not respond to the Promoter within the time specified, they shall forfeit their right to receive the Prize and the Promoter may carry out a further draw to select an alternative winner. The alternative winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all other valid entries.
c. No liability will be accepted by the Promoter or the Promoter if any Prize is lost or delayed in the post.
11. The Incentive and Prize Draw are provided by Bristan Group (the “Promoter”).
12. All reasonable effort will be made by the Promoter to contact the successful members regarding the Incentive. Upon receipt of notification that they have won, the winners of the Incentive will be required to contact the Promoter to claim their Incentive and make the necessary arrangements to claim their Incentive. The winners must respond to the Promoter, claiming their Incentive within 72 hours of first being contacted by the Promoter. If any winner does not respond to the Promoter within the time specified, they shall forfeit their right to receive the Incentive and the Promoter may carry out a further draw to select an alternative winner. The alternative winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all other valid entries.
13. No liability will be accepted by the Promoter or the Promoter if any Incentive is lost or delayed in the post.
14. Late, incomplete or corrupted entries or those not made in accordance with the Terms will be automatically disqualified. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries delayed for any reason whatsoever. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for ineligible or incomplete entries.
15. Winning claims will be subject to a full verification process and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the Promoter is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that the winner is not eligible or if the Promoter has grounds to believe that any winner has breached any of the Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner if there is suspicion of fraud or if the Promoter has any reason to believe that the winner has acted improperly.
16. In the event of any winner being disqualified for any reason whatsoever, the Promoter may select an alternative winner by carrying out a further draw at random from all other valid entries submitted.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, extend or terminate the Survey Incentive and the Closing Date without notice for circumstances which are beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter also reserves the right to amend the Terms at any time. In the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Incentive and/or Prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value. All pictures used in the promotion of the Survey Incentive are for illustrative purposes only, and may be subject to change in the event of substituting the Incentive and/or Prize.
19. By entering, the winners agree to any publicity related to their win and gives permission to Bristan Group for distribution within the trade press.
20. The name and home county of the winners may be obtained up to 30 days after the Closing Date by sending a request in writing along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: “Bristan On Tap Installer Survey 2019”, Marketing Team, Bristan Group, Birch Coppice Business Park, Dordon, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B78 1SG
21. Subject to clause 23, if the Promoter fails to comply with the Terms, the Promoter shall only be liable to the entrant for any losses that she or he suffers as a result of the Promoter’s failure to comply (whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which are a foreseeable consequence of such failure.
22. Subject to clause 23, the Promoter will not be liable for losses that result from the Promoter’s failure to comply with the Terms that fall into the following categories:
(a) loss of income or revenue;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of profits;
(d) loss of anticipated savings;
(e) loss of data; or
(f) waste of management or office time.
23. Nothing in the Terms excludes or limits in any way the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or the Promoter’s liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
24. By entering the Promotion the entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted by them is true, current and complete and that they are of the appropriate age to enter the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof as to the eligibility of entrants.
25. The Terms will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Bristan Group Ltd, Birch Coppice Business Park, Dordon, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B78 1SG.