On Tap Giveaway – 12 Days of Christmas Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions (“the Terms”) are the terms and conditions that apply to the “On Tap Giveaway – 12 Days of Christmas” prize draw between the 01/12/2020 and the 13/12/2020 (“the Prize Draw”) as promoted by Bristan Group Limited (company number 1318148) whose registered office is at 1 Park Row, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 5AB. A Masco Company (“the Promoter”).
2. Participation in the Prize Draw constitutes acceptance of the Terms. By entering the Prize Draw all entrants will be deemed to be bound by the Terms.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the conduct of the Prize Draw and all matters relating to the Prize Draw, the decision of the Promoter is final, and binding and no correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
4. The Prize Draw is open to residents in GB and who are aged 18 or over.
5. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, their affiliated brands and companies or any other persons professionally connected with the Prize Draw or their immediate families are excluded from entering the Prize Draw.
6. The Opening Date of the Prize Draw is 12pm on 01/12/2020 and the Closing Date is 11.59pm on 12/12/2020 (“the Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date shall not be included in the Prize Draw.
7. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. The promoter reserves the right to discount any entries they believe to be in contravention of the promotion rules and regulations detailed in these Terms and Conditions, including entries from competing organisations.
8. Multiple entries are not permitted and only one entry per person/email address is permitted. Any person reasonably suspected of having created multiple email accounts for the purpose of entering the Prize Draw shall be disqualified.
9. To enter the prize draw, entrants will need to comment on the original 12 Days of Christmas giveaway post, which will be marked as an announcement on the Bristan On Tap Facebook Group. Members of the Group can enter any time between the Opening Date and the Closing Date. Only one entry per member is permitted.
10. A mystery prize will be given away every day. The winner and prize will be revealed via a post shared onto the On Tap Facebook Group by 12pm every day between 02/12/2020 and 13/12/2020. The winner of each prize will be the first entry drawn at random from all valid entries within the promotional period, submitted in accordance with the Terms. The prizes are non-transferable, unless agreed by the Promoter in writing and no cash alternative is available.
11. The Prizes are provided by Bristan Group (the “Promoter”).
12. The winners of the Prize Draw will be announced via a daily post on the On Tap Facebook Group. The daily winner will need to send a Direct Message to Bristan on Facebook to claim their prize. Entrants will not be contacted if they have not won.
13. The winners must claim their prize by 13th December 2020. If any winner does not respond to the Promoter within the time specified, they shall forfeit their right to receive the Prize and the Promoter may carry out a further draw to select an alternative winner. The alternative winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all other valid entries.
14. No liability will be accepted by the Promoter or the Promoter if any Prize is lost or delayed in the post.
15. Late, incomplete or corrupted entries or those not made in accordance with the Terms will be automatically disqualified. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries delayed for any reason whatsoever. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for ineligible or incomplete entries.
16. Winning claims are subject to a full verification process and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the Promoter is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that the winner is not eligible or if the Promoter has grounds to believe that any winner has breached any of the Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner if there is suspicion of fraud or if the Promoter has any reason to believe that the winner has acted improperly.
17. In the event of any winner being disqualified for any reason whatsoever, the Promoter may select an alternative winner by carrying out a further draw at random from all other valid entries submitted.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, extend or terminate the Prize Draw and the Closing Date without notice for circumstances which are beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter also reserves the right to amend the Terms at any time. In the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
20. By entering, the winners agree to any publicity related to their win and gives permission to Bristan Group for distribution to press.
21. The name and home county of the winners may be obtained up to 30 days after the Closing Date by sending a request in writing along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: “On Tap Giveaway – 12 Days of Christmas”, Marketing Team, Bristan Group, Birch Coppice Business Park, Dordon, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B78 1SG.
22. Subject to clause 24, if the Promoter fails to comply with the Terms, the Promoter shall only be liable to the entrant for any losses that she or he suffers as a result of the Promoter’s failure to comply (whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which are a foreseeable consequence of such failure.
23. Subject to clause 24, the Promoter will not be liable for losses that result from the Promoter’s failure to comply with the Terms that fall into the following categories:
(a) loss of income or revenue;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of profits;
(d) loss of anticipated savings;
(e) loss of data; or
(f) waste of management or office time.
24. Nothing in the Terms excludes or limits in any way the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or the Promoter’s liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
25. By entering the Prize Draw the entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted by them is true, current and complete and that they are of the appropriate age to enter the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof as to the eligibility of entrants.
26. The Terms will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Bristan Group Ltd, Birch Coppice Business Park, Dordon, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B78 1SG.
Please provide your name and email address below, your wishlist will be emailed to you.
Please provide your name and email address below, your wishlist quote will be emailed to you in coming days.
This item is available to purchase online from our partner sites - select your preferred choice and shop online
Unfortunatelly there was an error while dealing with your request. Please try again later.
Your personal details are important to us. We will only process your data in a fair and lawful way and your details will never be passed onto third parties. We would like to continue to send you information about relevant products, news and services from Bristan Group. Please indicate how you would like to receive future communications from us in the future: