Bristan On Tap – HVP Solus Email 1.10.19 T&Cs
1. These terms and conditions (“the Terms”) are the terms and conditions that apply to the “Bristan On Tap - HVP Exclusive New Member Offer” between the Opening Date and the Closing Date (“the Promotion”) as promoted by Bristan Group Limited (company number 1318148) whose registered office is at 1 Park Row, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 5AB. A Masco Company (“the Promoter”).
2. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of the Terms. By entering the Promotion all entrants will be deemed to be bound by the Terms.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the conduct of the Promotion and all matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
4. The Promotion is only open to installers who are residents in GB and who are aged 18 or over.
5. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, their affiliated brands and companies or any other persons professionally connected with the Promotion or their immediate families are excluded from entering the Promotion.
6. The opening date of the Promotion is 6am on 1/10/2019 (the “Opening Date”) and the Closing Date is 11.59pm on 13/10/2019 (“the Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date shall not be included in the Promotion.
7. An installer that joins and becomes a member of the Bristan On Tap installer community through the HVP/Bristan solus email will be entered into the Promotion. No purchase necessary.
8. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
9. Multiple entries are not permitted and only one entry per email address and per person is permitted. Strictly only one entry per email address/per person can sign up to Bristan On Tap via any of the solus emails sent out via industry trade publications in September 2019 (including but not limited to Installer, HPM, HVP, PHAM News and PHPI. This also includes any email communication offers via industry bodies (including but not limited to CIPHE). Any person reasonably suspected of having created multiple email accounts for the purpose of entering the Promotion shall be disqualified.
10. The Promotion is strictly limited to a maximum of 100 x £5 Costa gift cards (“the Incentive”) throughout the promotional period, and the gift cards will only be sent out to the first 100 installers to successfully sign up to Bristan On Tap. All sign ups must be successfully received by no later than Sunday 13th October 2019. The first 100 installers successfully signed up to Bristan On Tap will be notified via email that they will receive the Incentive, in accordance with the Terms, within 28 days after the Closing Date or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter, using the email address provided by the entrant. The Incentive is non-transferable, unless agreed by the Promoter in writing and no cash alternative is available. Entrants will not be contacted if they will not receive the Incentive.
11. The Incentive is provided by Bristan Group (the “Promoter”).
12. All reasonable effort will be made by the Promoter to contact the successful members regarding the Incentive. Upon receipt of notification that they have won, the winner of the Incentive will be required to contact the Promoter to claim their Prize and make the necessary arrangements to claim their Prize. The winners must respond to the Promoter, claiming their Prize within 72 hours of first being contacted by the Promoter. If any winner does not respond to the Promoter within the time specified, they shall forfeit their right to receive the Prize and the Promoter may carry out a further draw to select an alternative winner. The alternative winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all other valid entries.
13. No liability will be accepted by the Promoter or the Promoter if any Prize is lost or delayed in the post.
14. Late, incomplete or corrupted entries or those not made in accordance with the Terms will be automatically disqualified. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries delayed for any reason whatsoever. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for ineligible or incomplete entries.
15. All sign ups to the Bristan On Tap installer community made within the promotional period will be subject to a full verification process and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the Promoter is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that the winner is not eligible or if the Promoter has grounds to believe that any winner has breached any of the Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner if there is suspicion of fraud or if the Promoter has any reason to believe that the winner has acted improperly.
16. In the event of any winner being disqualified for any reason whatsoever, the Promoter may select an alternative winner by carrying out a further draw at random from all other valid entries submitted.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, extend or terminate the Promotion and the Closing Date without notice for circumstances which are beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter also reserves the right to amend the Terms at any time. In the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
19. By entering, the winners agree to any publicity related to their win and gives permission to Bristan Group for distribution within the trade press.
20. The name and home county of the winners may be obtained up to 30 days after the Closing Date by sending a request in writing along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: “Bristan On Tap – HVP Exclusive New Member Offer”, Marketing Team, Bristan Group, Birch Coppice Business Park, Dordon, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B78 1SG
21. Subject to clause 23, if the Promoter fails to comply with the Terms, the Promoter shall only be liable to the entrant for any losses that she or he suffers as a result of the Promoter’s failure to comply (whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which are a foreseeable consequence of such failure.
22. Subject to clause 23, the Promoter will not be liable for losses that result from the Promoter’s failure to comply with the Terms that fall into the following categories:
(a) loss of income or revenue;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of profits;
(d) loss of anticipated savings;
(e) loss of data; or
(f) waste of management or office time.
23. Nothing in the Terms excludes or limits in any way the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or the Promoter’s liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
24. By entering the Promotion the entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted by them is true, current and complete and that they are of the appropriate age to enter the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof as to the eligibility of entrants.
25. The Terms will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Bristan Group Ltd, Birch Coppice Business Park, Dordon, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B78 1SG.
Please provide your name and email address below, your wishlist will be emailed to you.
Please provide your name and email address below, your wishlist quote will be emailed to you in coming days.
This item is available to purchase online from our partner sites - select your preferred choice and shop online
Unfortunatelly there was an error while dealing with your request. Please try again later.
Your personal details are important to us. We will only process your data in a fair and lawful way and your details will never be passed onto third parties. We would like to continue to send you information about relevant products, news and services from Bristan Group. Please indicate how you would like to receive future communications from us in the future: