These terms and conditions (“the Terms”) are the terms and conditions that apply to the “CPS Rapid 3 in 1 Tap promotion’” between the 1/1/2021 and 31/3/2021 (“CPS Rapid 3 in 1 Tap promotion”) as promoted by Bristan Group Limited (company number 1318148) whose registered office is at 1 Park Row, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 5AB. A Masco Company (“the Promoter”).
1. The Promotion: The Promotion denotes as CPS Rapid 3 in 1 Tap promotion promoting the stocked core range of Bristan Rapid 3 in 1 Boiling Water Tap throughout the sales network.
2. The Promoter: This Promotion is operated solely by Bristan.
3. Promotional Period: The Promotion is valid from 1st January 2021 at 00:00am and closes on 31st March 2021 at 23:59pm inclusive. Any entries received outside these dates and times will not be included in the Promotion.
4. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to installers who are residents in GB and who are aged 18 or over. This Promotion excludes employees of Bristan, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion. Additional individuals excluded from the Promotion:
- Any customer of Bristan that currently receives a rebate from the Stockist.
- Any contractors or customer of Bristan set up on a contract support agreement.
5. Prizes: Prize will be a Bristan Rapid 3 in 1 Boiling Water Tap.
6. Entry Instructions: To enter, installers must sign up to Bristan’s On Tap community during the Promotional period. The installers will be entered into the prize draw.
Multiple entries by indiviuals will be allowed providing the entry instructions are adhered to for each purchase.
The decision of the Promoter on whether a purchase qualifies for the Promotion is full and final.
7. Winner Notification: Winners will be drawn at random at the end of the competition and will be contacted within 5 days of the winner selection via email. Winners will have 28 days to accept their prize otherwise the prize may be forfeited and may be awarded to the next eligible entrant selected from the valid entries that were received before the closing deadlines.
It is the responsibility of the participant to check their junk/spam email inbox to ensure they are in receipt of their winner notification. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this email is missed or not read/or responded to for any reason.
The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into regarding the selection of winners.
8. General: The Promoter will send the names and counties of the winners to anyone who emails a request within 3 months after the Closing Deadline of the prize draw requesting details of the winner to email@example.com
10. The winners may be required to take part in a small amount of publicity, which might involve asking them to visit their local branch to have their photo taken with the branch manager and Bristan representatives. This will then be used on social media and in campaign PR activity.
11. Those who try and circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
12. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be sold or advertised for sale.
13. No cash or other alternative prize will be provided, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar prize of equal or greater value. All participants are reminded that they retain responsibility for any tax liability arising from participation in this Promotion.
14. The Promoter does not accept liability for any losses or claims whatsoever and howsoever arising out of participating in the Promotion or accepting the prize. This does not affect the participants consumer’s statutory rights.
15. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected entries or claims and the Promoter is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of communications (email or otherwise), except in the event of wilful intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents.
16. By entering this Promotion you agree to these terms and conditions which will at that time become binding between the entrant and the Promoter.
17. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the awarding of prize, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Subject to clause 17, if the Promoter fails to comply with the Terms, the Promoter shall only be liable to the claimant for any losses that she or he suffers as a result of the Promoter’s failure to comply (whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which are a foreseeable consequence of such failure.
20. Subject to clause 17, the Promoter will not be liable for losses that result from the Promoter’s failure to comply with the Terms that fall into the following categories:
(a) loss of income or revenue;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of profits;
(d) loss of anticipated savings;
(e) loss of data; or
(f) waste of management or office time.
21. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
22. Any disputes or claims relating to this Promotion are the sole responsibility of Bristan and all complaints should be addressed to Bristan. Bristan is solely responsible for managing and settling all disputes in connection with this Promotion.
23. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.