Win a Trip to Iceland
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE BRISTAN PROMOTION
1. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the Win a Trip for Two to Iceland promotion (“Win a Trip for Two to Iceland promotion”)
2. The promoter is: Bristan Group Ltd (“the Promoter”) whose registered office is at Birch Coppice Business Park, Dordon, Tamworth B78 1SG.
3. Unless the promoter expressly agrees otherwise in writing, ‘Win a Trip for Two to Iceland promotion’ promotion excludes and is not available to:
3.1. Any and all current employees of the promoter or stockist, their group companies or their immediate family members.
3.2. Any contractors or customers set up on a contract support agreement
3.3. Any and all employees or any other person officially connected with ‘Win a Trip for Two to Iceland promotion’ promotion or their immediate family members.
4. Employees of the promoter, stockist or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Win a Trip for Two to Iceland promotion’ or helping to set up the ‘Win a Trip for Two to Iceland promotion’ shall not be permitted to enter the promotion.
5. The promoter reserves the right to discount any entries they believe to be in contravention of the promotion rules and regulations detailed in these Terms and Conditions, including entries from competing organisations.
5.1 No automated, machine assisted, third party, syndicate or other group entries will be accepted. We shall disqualify any entries which, in our reasonable opinion, appear to have used any of these entry methods.
6. The ‘Win a Trip for Two to Iceland promotion’ will run between 1st April 2019 to 30th June 2019 (the “Promotional Period”).
7. Participants must be UK residents only and aged over 18 years (eighteen) before the start of the promotional period.
8. To enter the Prize Draw: No purchase necessary. Simply (between the Opening Date and the Closing Date):
(a) You will need a valid email address to enter the prize draw
(b) Go to www.bristan.com/iceland-win and answer the multiple-choice question, fill in the online form and accept terms and conditions
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. There is one Grand Prize to be won;
10.1. Grand Prize: One prize consisting of a two-night stay in Iceland for two, Bed and Breakfast including flight.
10.2. No cash alternative to the grand prize will be offered.
10.3. The prize does not include travel insurance, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned. It is the responsibility of the prize winner and their guest to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip. Excluding - Easter, Bank holidays, all school holidays, Christmas and New Year. Prize to be claimed within 12 months of the closing date of entry.
11. The Grand Prize winner will be drawn at random from the entire pool of valid entries in the prize entry data captured from the promotional period.
12. Only entries with valid email addresses will be entered for the chance to win the Grand Prize.
13. The promoter reserves the right to amend the Grand Prize at any time during the promotional period.
14. The Grand Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes than those described.
15. If a participant rejects their prize or they are in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the participant will be forfeited and the promoter shall be entitled to not honour the prize.
16. The winning participant of the Grand Prizes will be notified by email within 28 days after the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter and the stockist reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
18. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw
19. All participants are reminded that they retain the responsibility for any tax liability arising from participation in this promotion.
20. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. By entering this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
22. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
23. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
25. Entry into the promotion will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Bristan, Birch Coppice Business Park, Dordon, Staffordshire B78 1SG.